CodePath organizes completely free 8-week evening bootcamps designed to teach professional designers iOS basics in Swift while also learning how to prototype native mobile applications. Our next bootcamps are coming up on March 7th in San Francisco. The purpose of this survey is to help us understand how to best tailor this course for your programming background and goals. After completing the survey, you will receive a confirmation email with additional pre-class instructions.
- Application deadline is February 17th (Rolling, Apply Early)
- Starts Monday, Tuesday, March 7th in San Francisco (near Caltrain)
- 2 hour session twice weekly after work: Mon/Wed from 7-9p.m.
- 8-week project-centered course (a project each week)
- Ideal for designers or product managers that want to prototype mobile apps natively
- 25 students will be selected from the applications to participate