What is a Technical Program Manager (TPM) in the context of CodePath.org courses?
TPMs are the most important part of a successful CodePath.org program! You manage the program and logistics at your university as well as provide the first line of technical support to students in class and online.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide your students with technical support for labs and assignment
- Communicate course updates & announcements to your students
- Ensure students are following course policies and procedures
- Manage class operations (attendance, leading lectures, booking a room)
- Advocate for the needs of your students
- Attend bi-weekly video sync with CodePath
Perks & benefits
- Easy accessibility to CodePath's team members
- Direct management experience
- Support with resume building & credibility
- Higher priority given for opportunities to scholarships, conferences, and projects
What is TPM Training?
TPMs go through a 6 week accelerated training program that covers the material from the full semester long course, as well as strategies for preparing and executing a high quality program. TPMs from all participating universities will meet weekly via remote video calls. Besides the remote session aspect, TPM training uses the same format as the full semester in-person course. Each week has a lab (smaller app built in class with a partner) and an assignment (bigger app that takes 5-10 hrs). Weekly apps include: Rotten Tomatoes Clone, Yelp Client, Simple Chat Client, Twitter Client, Instagram Clone using Parse Backend, and more. After the 6 weeks, you will have everything you need to run your class from start to finish, with CodePath.org supporting you the entire way.
- Application deadline is December 13th (Rolling, Apply Early)
- Starts Saturday, November 11th via Zoom Video Conference
- 6-week project-centered training course
- Spans the most important topics you need to know to develop production iOS apps
- Ideal for CS and related majors
The mobile training curriculum is designed to prepare you to build any mobile app you want and learn the skills needed to become a professional iOS developer.
Check out more details on the http://codepath.org/classes or email us if you have any questions.
FERPA Compliance Policy