Intro to Web Development
About the course
Who should apply?
This course is targeted to college undergraduate students who are interested in computer science. Open to all majors.
CodePath’s mission is to increase diversity in tech by transforming college C.S. education for students who are historically underserved in the industry. This includes (but is not limited to) individuals who self-identify as Black/African American, Latinx/Hispanic, Indigenous, female/female-identifying, and students who come from low-income backgrounds or are first-generation college students. Our rolling admissions process gives priority to students from these populations, and our course is open to and free for all college students. We encourage you to apply.
What experience level is this for?
- Admission closes on Aug 21st.
- Admission is determined on a rolling basis, with decisions released every week.
- Classes begin on September 10th
- Students must attend a 2-hour mandatory session per week.
- Students are expected to attend all sessions, weekly classes and labs.
- Students must be currently enrolled in a US college or university.
- Students must have sufficient access to a computer in order to complete coursework.
- No pre-work, and open to beginners.
Schedule: Sept 10th - Nov 12th, Saturdays from 10AM - 12PM PST
What will you learn?
- Browser and dev tools
- HTML - elements and attributes
- CSS - properties & values
- CSS - FlexBox
- HTML - Forms and Accessibility
- APIs - Fetch and Promises
You can view our FERPA compliance policy here.